Elsevier’s Material Sciences team required a new bespoke-built platform that could house content from across their vast portfolio of highly-respected material science publications.
Intuitiv worked with the Materials Today team to achieve the ideal structure and navigation for the website, to allow researchers to easily view categories and collections of content relevant to their specialism.
Also, there's a great deal going on 'under the bonnet' with this website:
- Use of a comprehensive CMS to allow the creation of categories and rich media content.
- Content is pulled in from several Elsevier data feeds.
- System administrators can lock content which registered users can then access upon completion of a small survey.
- Data reports from the surveys can then be exported for supply back to sponsors for use in further marketing.
- Securely hosted on our wholly-owned UK network, monitored by our in-house infrastructure team.